Reload or Refresh the LAFD ALERT Front Page to view latest content

Monday, January 10, 2011

Structure Fire 1/10/2011

*UPDATE: 1205 N Gordon Av* Fire Cause = overheated clothes dryer motor; LAFD rescued 1 pet cat w/serious smoke inhalation; Now in care of Dept of Animal Services; NFD - Brian Humphrey###

Structure Fire 1/10/2011

*UPDATE: 1205 N Gordon Av* KNOCKDOWN; 29 FF's took just 10 min; Confined to service porch at upstairs rear; No injury; NFD - Brian Humphrey###

Structure Fire 1/10/2011

*Structure Fire* 1205 N Gordon Av; MAP 593-G5; FS 27; Fire in 1 unit on 2nd floor of 2 story residential 4plex; NFD; Ch:9,12 @ 7:51 PM -Brian Humphrey###